8 hurt in cooking gas cylinder explosion

At least eight people were injured after a cooking gas cylinder exploded at a mini Chinese restaurant in Thanarpool area of the district town on Friday afternoon. Sadar thana second officer Sultanuddin said the blast took place while cooking food for a Milad mahfil in the restaurant, leaving eight people including its owner Shahin injured at about 3:45pm.

Shahin and his employee Nahid were rushed to Dhaka Medical College Hospital Burn Unit in critical condition while other injured to Munshiganj General Hospital.


Leave a Reply