Mason electrocuted in Munshiganj

A mason died from electrocution at Boikhar village under the district town on Sunday morning. The deceased was identified as Babu Mollah, 30, son of Salauddin Mollah of the village.

Assistant sub-inspector of Munshiganj Sadar police station Md Fazlu said on Sunday at about 10am the deceased mason was working at an under-construction building of one Swapan of the village. Suddenly, he came in touch of an iron rod which was already electrified, and died on the spot. He was rushed to Munshiganj general Hospital where duty doctor Shaibal confirmed his death.


Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.