3 of a family die taking toxic liquor

Three members, including two sisters, died after drinking toxic liquor in Gazaria upazila fo Munshiganj on Friday night.

The deceased were identified as Chayna and her sister Chamely, and her aunty Jochhna Begum, 42.

Gazaria Police Station OC Harn-or-Rashid said victim Chamely’s husband Mantu said some of them were drinking liquor at night. Suddenly, three of them fell sick.

They were rushed to a local hospital. But Chamely and Chayna were declared dead around 7am at Dhaka Medical College Hospital while Jochhna around 11am.

The bodies were kept at the hospital morgue, DMCH police outpost inspector Bachhu Miah said.

Mozammel Hossain Sajal


Leave a Reply