Youth dies from electrocution in Munshiganj

A youth was electrocuted at Malipathar village in Sadar upazila on Thursday.

The deceased was identified as Jibon, 22, of the village.

Local people said Jibon came in contact with a snapped electric wire of Polli Bidyut Samiti near his house in the morning.

Hearing his cry for help neighbors rescued and rushed him to the district general hospital where the attending doctor declared him dead.

Another report from Naogaon adds: A young man died from snakebite at Sarda Bagan village in Porsha upazila early Wednesday.

The deceased was identified as Hassan, 30, son of late Kader of the village.

Family sources said a poisonous snake bit Hassan when he came out of the house late at night to respond to the call of nature.

unb

Leave a Reply