Fire causes loss of Tk 10 lakh in Munshiganj

At least three shops were gutted in a fire at Katakhali Bazar in Sadar upazila on Saturday afternoon causing a loss of about Tk 10 lakh.

Fire service official Habib said the fire originated from a cigarette and it spread out to other shops. The local fire service rushed to the spot and controlled the flame.

Meanwhile, at least 15 shops were gutted in a devastating fire at Dhalagaon Bazar of the Sadar upazila Friday. The local administration visited the spot and enlisted the affected owners. The government will distribute tin and cash among the affected people.

unb

Leave a Reply